Monday, December 15, 2014

Ho, ho, ho!

Ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas...

It's that time of the year again - mistletoe everywhere, men and women seizing opportunity and yet somehow I feel I always end up like Leisure Suit Larry :) As it's the season - there's plenty of very cool SL Christmas art and movies all around in several places and on top of that we have of course our very own advent calendar.

I will postpone my looking back to 2014 and forward to the year to come for the next editorial but I can't hide the fact that I'm still amazed by the quality this team puts out there and the response of all you readers. I know it's hard during this busy times for all of us to produce this sexy content and with that in mind it gives me even more pleasure to announce not one, but two great additions to the VIE MSL team. Starting this cycle Melina Jameson will add some richness to your SL life every first Saturday of our 2 week cycle. Domino Dupre has agreed to take the so far irregular Clublife category and make that a recurring feature as well.

I didn't get around to taking both their portraits and bio's for the team-page yet but I will asap... I've seen some previews of the work they have in store for VIE MSL and let me assure you all that we have some simply wonderful stuff coming to this blog from the both of them... So welcome ladies! and thank you again for joining us!

So for now... that's it - all that's left for me now it to wish you all a Merry, naughty, sexy and satisfying Christmas - please keep the feedback coming... share our features on your Facebooks, G+ pages and Twitter - do respond in the comments and cover our artists in complements if you like their work!

And again.. the invitation to you all still stands - feel you can add something to our magazine? Just contact me inworld and tell me about your idea, show me some samples...

Merry Christmas to you all!
and let there be lots of fun and pixels!

Thorgal McGillivary

No comments:

Post a Comment