Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Fantasy: Falcon

I'm like a bird, I'll only fly away
I don't know where my soul is , I don't know where my home is
All I need for you to know is...
[Nelly Furtado]              

For this shoot I have asked Falcon Ghost to pose for me and she was wearing one awesome outfit. This shoot is taken at Elysion Adult Lounge , its an adult sim as u can see from its name but the sim is just wonderful.




You will have to pay 350 lindens to join group to enter this wonderful sim but then you'll get wonderful scenes, for photoshoots or just to have fun there :)


I asked Falcon why she is into Fantasy roleplay:

Falcon Ghost:  "Dark Fantasy Roleplay is a favorite of mine, I usually play a mystical character, dominant with a definite evil side.  My favorite role is probably that of a high priestess, this has been a long time story line of Falcons"


Falcon Ghost: "I enjoy a bit of religious themed fuckery... catholic school girl repressed upbringing I guess.. chuckles. Ive also played a demoness and a mother superior, you get the picture. BDSM, blood, torture, forced sex, mysticism."



Thank you for posing Falcon!
And to all that see these pictures I hope you'll like them.

Love Be x

No comments:

Post a Comment